Super Bowl ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kawboy

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 20, 2015
Central Minnesota
I haven't posted on any cooks lately, so here I go. Last week I had a facebook buddy ask if I wanted and rubs as he was thinning his herd. He and his wife are competitive bbqers, so I said sure. Picked up a big ol cooler of rubs and sauces. As I was leaving, he offered a rack of the ribs they use for comps. Again I said sure. Cooked up the ribs Sunday. Dang they were good! Used Sweet Money rub, and smoked with oak. Highest quality ribs I've ever prepared, going to be hard going back to Wal-Mart ribs after this.

Attachments

• 20200202_173314.jpg
    20200202_173314.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 41
  • image_received_1580177307229.jpeg
    image_received_1580177307229.jpeg
    70.6 KB · Views: 40
That's a nice piece of work, those ribs look mighty fine from where I'm sitting! Like, RAY

Reactions: kawboy
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky