Stuffed pickled Jalapenos

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Here's another idea that I got from a store. They have these small peppers that are stuffed with Feta cheese. These are real good. But, I wanted to improve on it.
So about 3 weeks ago I pickled some whole cored and seeded Jalapenos. Today I got them out and stuffed them with Feta cheese. Then dipped in Olive oil. And put in pint jars and filled to just below the top of the peppers with the brine they were originally in. I had one. And my oh my. They are good!

P4302137.jpg
P4302138.jpg
P4302139.jpg

The second jar is for me right? After chile gets his??

But man do they look good. Have you had any thoughts on stuffing them with prosciutto as well? Kinda like the cherry pepper shooters with prosciutto and provolone.

The second jar is for me right? After chile gets his??

But man do they look good. Have you had any thoughts on stuffing them with prosciutto as well? Kinda like the cherry pepper shooters with prosciutto and provolone.

Thanks! That is were I got the idea from. I wanted to hold off with the prosciutto until I see how these worked with Jalapenos. My next batch will have that.

Thanks! That is were I got the idea from. I wanted to hold off with the prosciutto until I see how these worked with Jalapenos. My next batch will have that.

I think the feta, prosciutto and jalapeños will come out very good!

Those look excellent!
I guess I'm going to have to expand my horizon & start to pickle some other things besides dill pickles!
You have me thinking about all kinds of options now!!
Al

Those look excellent!
I guess I'm going to have to expand my horizon & start to pickle some other things besides dill pickles!
You have me thinking about all kinds of options now!!
Al

Thanks Al. I'm still looking to do green beans and Asparagus. I have Saturday off. If I can find some beans.....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky