Smoked Sausages (Ninja Grill)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks good Bear. I could go for a few of those for my "Pre Dinner" LOL. You're getting the hang of that pretty fast.

Thank You Mike!!
It is working pretty good.
The only complicated part is which setting do you use for grilling by time, and which ones you use when you use the "Smart Temp Insert".
This thing works great, and seems to be built a lot better than the #360.
And Thanks for the Like.
Once I get everything figured out, I'll probably do a review on it.

Bear

n
Yes they are good,
So in total 20 minutes, hot cooked sausages on the bun and ready to go, as you would say. Into your belly, lol

Nice machine

David

Thank You David!!
Yup---Under 20 minutes, including the Preheat.
I did some since, and I can tell you set on Air Fryer is even better than set on Grill.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

n

Thank You David!!
Yup---Under 20 minutes, including the Preheat.
I did some since, and I can tell you set on Air Fryer is even better than set on Grill.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear
Thanks Bear, i will have to look into this " Ninja Grill " for cooking down at the trailer my wife just bought and wants to set up this spring, because im not taking the Smokers Shack down there LOL
David

I like that ninja but we have 0 room for it.
Nice dogs there Bear.

Thank You Rick!!
I had the same problem, believe me.
I moved the "indoor smokeless grill" to the basement, for room on the Peninsula for this Ninja. Now I believe I'll move the #360 Air Fryer to the basement, so I can put this Ninja to the left of the Range. I just finished making sure this Ninja does all the things the #360 does, as good or better. It does that.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Thanks Bear, i will have to look into this " Ninja Grill " for cooking down at the trailer my wife just bought and wants to set up this spring, because im not taking the Smokers Shack down there LOL
David

You'll love this thing:
I feel bad now, about all the guys who followed me on buying the "Air Fryer #360".
It's a Great Toy & makes Great food, but it's not built as good as this Ninja.
This thing, so far, has done everything I tried as good, if not better than the #360.
It doesn't seem to be made cheap, and I don't get little puddles of grease on my counter, like I do under the #360. Plus the light in the selection screen is off more than it's on.

Bear

You'll love this thing:
I feel bad now, about all the guys who followed me on buying the "Air Fryer #360".
Sounds good Bear, i will have to find one around here and give it a try.
As for you feeling bad about people following your suggestions, we love getting new things to try . You did not threaten people did you LOL :)
nothing wrong with the " Air Fryer #360 " the Ninja is just better all around. No one knows for sure until a new thing is tried.
Its all good, if i don't like the Ninja Grill. i will be sending it and the bill to you ......Ha Ha
David

Sounds good Bear, i will have to find one around here and give it a try.
As for you feeling bad about people following your suggestions, we love getting new things to try . You did not threaten people did you LOL :)
nothing wrong with the " Air Fryer #360 " the Ninja is just better all around. No one knows for sure until a new thing is tried.
Its all good, if i don't like the Ninja Grill. i will be sending it and the bill to you ......Ha Ha
David

There are a few older & different models. I would try to get the one I got---First picture on this Thread.

Bear

There are a few older & different models. I would try to get the one I got---First picture on this Thread.
Yes Bear i was going to get in touch with you about that. But i checked exactly what you called it on the thread. Than I found it . On sale today for $279.99 after $120.00 off at one place and Walmart on their web site want $649.00 or close to that. Going to check Costco later. That's a big difference. I think Amazon was also $279.99
Oh and these prices are $$ Canadian $$. Every thing i read says these are great. I like the size of the cook area

David

Yes Bear i was going to get in touch with you about that. But i checked exactly what you called it on the thread. Than I found it . On sale today for $279.99 after $120.00 off at one place and Walmart on their web site want $649.00 or close to that. Going to check Costco later. That's a big difference. I think Amazon was also $279.99
Oh and these prices are $$ Canadian $$. Every thing i read says these are great. I like the size of the cook area

David

I just asked Mrs Bear.
She said she got mine from the "Ninja" site itself, and she thinks she paid $279.
Included all the interior pans, Smart Sensor, the Roast lifting forks, Skewers, Ninja Chopper, and a couple other things, and a recipe book.

Bear

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky