Smoked Sausage & Peppers & Egg Sammies

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ours are being kind of shy so far. The last couple of years they would fly right up to us on the patio and hover for a few seconds like they were saying Hi. A pair is nesting in the Cleveland Pear again this year. You don't realise how tiny they are until you see one sitting..

Ours are being kind of shy so far. The last couple of years they would fly right up to us on the patio and hover for a few seconds like they were saying Hi. A pair is nesting in the Cleveland Pear again this year. You don't realise how tiny they are until you see one sitting..
Yup----They sit now & then around here, and I know what you mean about their size.

I watched this morning, and while Mrs Bear was washing the feeder & refilling it, she kept saying, "OK--Keep your shirt on, I'm going as fast as I can!!"  This was because while she was doing that there was a Hummer hovering out there, going from the feeder hanger to the kitchen window, and back & forth, waiting for her to bring the feeder back out.  It was comical to watch both of them!!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky