Smoked Cherry Limeade and Honey Brown Sugar Almonds

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wutang

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 10, 2008
Omaha, Ne
I have been thinking about smoking cherries for a cherry lemonade but decided to use limeade instead . It has also been a while since I made almonds
Here are the cherries and the almonds about to go into the smoker

Almonds after about 45 minutes at 220 degrees burning RO lump and pecan chunks

Put the almonds in a bowl and drizzled some honey over them, stirred until coated and then stirred in a handful of brown sugar. Layed them back out on the sheet.

After another 20 or so minutes so the sugar can melt a little. I stirred them a couple times as they cooled so they would not stick.

Cherries all done. About an hour and a half total time

Split open the cherries and removed the pits. Then smashed the cherries in the bottom of a pitcher before filling with store-bought limeade.

And my snack while I was waiting for some ribs to get done on the drum.

Now that is a cool idea! I never thought I'd say that any smoked fruit would look good! Those sure do....good lookin' Almonds, too!

Nice one!

Eric

if its as good as it looks man, i go for a glass a that!!!
points.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky