Small batch of beef jerky

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
FB, I love using EOR for jerky,usually buy it on sale cheap. Your EOR got a little more expensive with that ER visit! Ihope you heal up soon .
Thank you. I certainly could have done without the visit lol. Got it all sliced up. Extra careful like
IMG_7080.jpeg

Let us know when it's not too soon to start making " too rare" comments! Was a serious ordeal so not trying to make light of it.

Ryan

• Haha
Reactions: flatbroke
Got it all sliced up, mixed and bagged. Went with 2 gallons zip bags as it’s easier than using the vac seal right now.
Purchased 30 pounds gross at $3.89 a pound cause it was halal. Netted 20 pounds mixed for a cost of $5.84 a pound. Kind of expensive. Due to lack of product, teriyaki did not Make the cut. The wife and her staff like the original so it got the nod. Plus we have sweet and spicy and 10 pounds of mango habanero. Had a couple pieces left for dinner taco.
IMG_7083.jpeg
IMG_7082.jpeg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky