Fresh batch of Sweet Chile Lime Hot sauce

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcam222

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 13, 2017
Northeast Ohio
It's been awhile but finally got motivated to bottle today. This was a 60 day commercially secured red habanero ferment. Post process flavored primarily with lime juice, a touch of cumin and sucralose. I left this one in a gallon jug to further mellow and develop flavors for two additional months. It is thick with a very high pepper content. Deceptively hot after you get a few tastes in. This is my grandson and best friends daughters favorite. As he said to me, " I put that sh!t on everything". Lol. A bit of a repeat of an older batch and post but people love it so had to make more. Thanks for looking.
1000006188-01.jpeg

Nice looking batch Jeff and grandson approved. Can't beat that.

The saucerer strikes again

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: jcam222
Looks and sounds terrific - although I imagine I'd be the only one at my house who could eat it. I love good hot sauces, but Mrs. Red can't take much heat.

Red

Looks great as usual Jeff! Last night I used some of my Red Fresno hot sauce to make Buffalo wing sauce. I was blown away by the flavor!

Oh I do when I can.

Game meat is all my doing due to regs here.

I buy beef and pork from local farms and butcher to save on prices if needed. Normally the savings is not worth my time (also I'm garbage at cutting 🤣). But I might need to look into buying "raw" meat further.

Nice looking batch Jeff and grandson approved. Can't beat that.

The saucerer strikes again

Point for sure
Chris

LOL, love the label!
Sounds delicious.

Looks and sounds terrific - although I imagine I'd be the only one at my house who could eat it. I love good hot sauces, but Mrs. Red can't take much heat.

Red

Your sauces all sound great!

Yes please! Looks delish! Love hot sauce on everthang

This one looks up my ally. Great job

Looks and sounds good! A lot of patient on that one.

Another fine batch of " sizzle juice " Jeff
Like others , I'm the only one in this house that would use that , And I'm OK with that
Mine all Mine, lol

David
Thanks guys. Appreciate the kind words. I've got another one in process now that I'll post up once flavor is finalized and then bottled.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky