Sirloin for dinner

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
While coming home from seeing the grandkids.

IMG_0235.jpg
IMG_0236.jpg

We stopped off at a store that usually has decent meat at good prices. And I wasn't let down. I picked up four sirloin steaks that weighed close to 2 pounds each.

IMG_0254.jpg

Nice size to this steak! I'm only cooking one. And splitting it with Ann. Gave it a rub with SPOG. And into the pan with ya!

IMG_0260.jpg

Getting happy! Almost ready to pull.

IMG_0261.jpg

On the board to rest.

IMG_0262.jpg

Sliced up.

IMG_0265.jpg

Money shot! Included mushrooms and onions. And roasted taters. This came out excellent. Also had a bowl of ice cream for desert.

Love them grandkids, most of the time :emoji_laughing: , a lot of folks only like 1 type or cut of steak but I love them all, a good sirloin is hard to beat but then so is a ribeye er I mean a porter house lol. Our grandkids are 14 & 15, time flys spend as much time with them while you can

Steak looks delicious Steve. Money shot does too. Cute Grand kids. We're hoping to see our one and only Granddaughter today. Can't wait. She's only 3 months old, so we are savoring every moment. Thanks for sharing.

Steve, you are the chef for the common man.
You’re meals are usually simple, straight forward and always look delicious.

nicely done.

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Glad you got to see the grandkids Steve! That steak looks great! Equally awesome are the abundant shrooms and onion! I could make a meal of those.

Great looking meal and grandkids Steve! We are still waiting for some!

Ryan

Whoa Steve-O!! Them's is some fine looking victuals right there buddy. You love your 'shrooms...like a lot of us do and you showcase them well. Nice job sir and great looking pics of eh grandkids.

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky