Tonight’s Tri Tip Dinner

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Redicans

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 23, 2023
Hawaii
Some nice Tri Tip Steaks at the store today. Dinner plans came together quick. Steamed Broccoli and Roasted baby red potatoes with a purple potato and a russet potato for my daughter, Hahaha!! It all came out good!! Grilled the Steak on my Weber Summit, no time to fire up charcoal.

IMG_5382.jpeg

Seasoned up with Olive oil and salt and pepper and crushed rosemary.

IMG_5384.jpeg

Broccoli and Carrots ready to steam.

IMG_5385.jpeg

The trifecta of taters oiled up and seasoned and ready for the Cast Iron pan!!

IMG_5386.jpeg

My Favorite knife!! Bought this 35 years ago and still going strong! It is a Bad Ass Knife!

IMG_5387.jpeg

Off the grill and Sliced. Forgot a shot of them not sliced so I got this one with 2 still not sliced.

IMG_5388.jpeg

All sliced and ready to Grind!! Very happy with the cook!!

IMG_5390.jpeg

Dinner is Seved!! Family was very happy and full!! Hahaha!! My Son is 18 and the amount of food he can put away is Crazy!!

Thats a great looking meal! And yeah, my 16 yo son can eat a meal while I'm cooking and still put away more than me!

Jim
Haha So true Jim!! He had just had a big snack and then polished off a massive plate! They can be bottomless pits!

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
I missed this one last night. About the same time I posted mine. It looks great.

Now I will have to add broccoli and carrots to tomorrows leftovers.

• Haha
Reactions: Redicans
I missed this one last night. About the same time I posted mine. It looks great.

Now I will have to add broccoli and carrots to tomorrows leftovers.
Haha, yeah things move quick on this site!! So many Awesome home chefs cheffing up Awesome meals!! I miss posts all the time!

That is a true working man's meal; red meat, taters, topped with a pair of hen fruit. Quick, easy and super good eating.

Reactions: Redicans
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky