Petite tenders. Wow!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
what actual cut is this.
You only get one per side per animal . Time consuming to trim out also , so you don't see them very often .
I get them at GFS untrimmed in bulk .
20220303_091241.jpg
Trimmed up on the bottom . Insanely tender cut of beef .
20220303_091735.jpg

Reactions: zwiller and Steve H
Looks fantastic, would kill that shrooms and all!

You only get one per side per animal . Time consuming to trim out also , so you don't see them very often .
I get them at GFS untrimmed in bulk .
So only 1 in the knuckle? For some reason I though 2.

So only 1 in the knuckle? For some reason I though 2.
Knuckle is sirloin , and that's on the other end .
Comes from the shoulder area . I think the Teres Major / Petite tender is in the Clod . One per side . I have some for tonight .

Reactions: zwiller
Knuckle is sirloin , and that's on the other end .
Comes from the shoulder area . I think the Teres Major / Petite tender is in the Clod . One per side . I have some for tonight .
Can't keep those primals straight. LOL thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: chopsaw
I'm a bit late to this party but I do share your sentiments. Those are some excellent steaks. Joe turned me onto these a while back and it's a fantastic cut of meat. Tender, juicy, and over the top flavor. We love those things. Matter of fact, I have a few in the freezer and it's steak night. Hmmmm....
I'm getting spoiled with CPB beef
Yep, I can relate. I've been spoiled with this stuff for a long time. Kinda fun seeing others finally getting to enjoy the experience.

Robert

Reactions: Steve H
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky