Salisbury Steak

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Flatrate

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 8, 2015
Michigan
Hey everyone, just thought I would share this. I haven't had Salisbury Steak in at least 30 years, and I've only had those frozen jobs. Well that changed yesterday. A couple of weeks ago I was watching a video from a guy I follow on YouTube and it got my mind going. I only took a couple of finished pics, and they are not the greatest, should have grabbed my camera.

tn_3.jpg

But damn sure was tasty, will be doing it again and also will use the gravy for other things as well!

Thanks for looking!
Dave

Well Dave I like you it has been a few years for a really good one I keep saying going to do just get sidelined ,
And man you nailed it, nothing wrong with that at all..... maybe switch out some of the shrooms for a few onions , lol

No Dave really very nice , big thumbs up.

David

Reactions: Flatrate
That's downright tasty looking!!
Thanks for the like and the comment, very nice of you!

Well Dave I like you it has been a few years for a really good one I keep saying going to do just get sidelined ,
And man you nailed it, nothing wrong with that at all..... maybe switch out some of the shrooms for a few onions , lol

No Dave really very nice , big thumbs up.

David
Thank you my friend, very kind of you. Trust me onion is in there, they really blended in with the gravy. I do agree next time will add some more!

Dave.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
That's a beautiful looking plate of happiness right there! Great job! Ate that alot growing up, but not had it for a long time either.

Ryan

That's a beautiful looking plate of happiness right there! Great job! Ate that alot growing up, but not had it for a long time either.

Ryan
Thank you for the like and comment my good man! Like I said I have only ever had the frozen stuff of the past. The real deal was a great treat after 30 plus years.

Dave

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Thank you for the like and comment my good man! Like I said I have only ever had the frozen stuff of the past. The real deal was a great treat after 30 plus years.

Dave
Think I had those same frozen ones as well! Not sure I could eat them anymore as much as my tastes have changed.

Ryan

That looks like a great meal, right there. Haven't had a Salisbury steak in some time either.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky