Salisbury Steak with Onion Gravy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks fantastic there John. The Mrs. requests (insists) I make this quite often. But she only wants the Cream-o-mushroom soup gravy version and I add extra chopped mushrooms. (shhh... don't tell her I sneak some minced onion in the grind though!) Gotta make extra though to go with whipped mashed taters. This is definitely a good winter rotation meal!
Thanks Bro, appreciate it.

My MiL loves the Salisbury steak.
I alternate Onion and Mushroom gravies.
I omit any onion in the meat when doing the onion gravy, or it's too much.
But with the mushroom, it's in there like Ragu.
Thanks again.

Well Chile, I said I was gonna do it, and I finally did. Took a bit longer than anticipated but made the Salisbury steak the other night. The only problem was I got halfway through making dinner then remembered that Tracy was going out with the girls. Oh well, there would be plenty for me. Not gonna go through the entire process here, just a final pic. Did the Salisbury steak, gravy, and homemade garlic mashed taters.

005.jpg

The steak had a fantastic flavor, the gravy rich and savory, and of course you just can't go wrong with garlic mashed taters. Brought back some really fond memories of my younger days, that's for sure.

Thanks for sharing Chile!!
Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky