Reheat whole butt in pan

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Never reheated an whole one my guess would be no hotter then 325 and wrap the pan tight with foil to keep the liquids in. Only heat to around 160ish then shred.

I read some stuff. You can reheat in the aluminum pan tented with some Apple juice. 1/2 cup or so till it is about 145 internal. About 45 min at 325. Then you can proceed shredding. You can break it into sections to speed it up. [emoji]128077[/emoji] cool! In my case it's still in some fat and juices from the cooking .

Last edited:
Took off at 202 ..probed it and felt a bit more resistance in one area so I put it in a 300 oven 15 minutes for the heck of it. Then tented an hour sitting out before I pulled the bone out and stuck it in the fridge

Last edited:
Never reheated an whole one my guess would be no hotter then 325 and wrap the pan tight with foil to keep the liquids in. Only heat to around 160ish then shred.
Hey, is that Mike or Mark Walters doing AAR hosting the same Mike W. that had been at WRIF ?

Last edited:
Hey, is that Mike or Mark Walters doing AAR hosting the same Mike W. that had been at WRIF ?

I'm gonna have to say no, this is Mark Walters and this guy lives in Georgia around the Atlanta area. He's been hosting Armed American Radio since 2009 and travels occasional to host on the road but it's normally for the firearm industry trade shows. Like the NRA convention and things

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky