REDRUM Reaper Hot Sauce

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcam222

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 13, 2017
Northeast Ohio
I finally got around to processing and bottling my last active ferment this week. This one is a personal fav already. I really love plain pepper forward hot sauce. 80% Red Savine Habanero 20% Carolina Reaper , 4 month ferment in 3.5% salt brine. Finished with brine, white vinegar, spices including salt, garlic and onion powder and a little xanthan gum to reduce separation. Very smooth tangy habanero on the pallette followed by classic reaper burn. This will be a permanent add to my rotation. Now to get my butt in gear on starting at least 4 new ferments. Planning a chocolate habanero based blend, Coyote Zan White White Block blend, jalapeno serrano blend and a new batch of Pineapple Sriracha. As always thanks for looking! This is one addictive hobby!
1000006272-01.jpeg

Hellfire Yeah!
You're on fire 🔥 🔥 🔥 slamming out the sauces.
Where's the website to place an order?
That would feel like a job to this finally retired guy haha. Most gets sucked up locally to help pay for the addiction along with some for neighbors and friends here.

• Sad
Reactions: chilerelleno
I finally got around to processing and bottling my last active ferment this week. This one is a personal fav already. I really love plain pepper forward hot sauce. 80% Red Savine Habanero 20% Carolina Reaper , 4 month ferment in 3.5% salt brine. Finished with brine, white vinegar, spices including salt, garlic and onion powder and a little xanthan gum to reduce separation. Very smooth tangy habanero on the pallette followed by classic reaper burn. This will be a permanent add to my rotation. Now to get my butt in gear on starting at least 4 new ferments. Planning a chocolate habanero based blend, Coyote Zan White White Block blend, jalapeno serrano blend and a new batch of Pineapple Sriracha. As always thanks for looking! This is one addictive hobby!View attachment 687375
should I want this as well?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky