Real Dino Bones with plenty of Q

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Mark,
You're killin' me !!!!
Those ribs are beautiful -------->>
points.gif

Thanks,
Bearcarver

Those look awesome, Mark! I wish that I still lived in that neck of the woods so I could drive over for supper one night.
smile.gif

@Pops: you've convinced me to take a "intro to butchering" class so I can at least ID cuts. The goal, of course, is to be able to raise my own cattle, hogs, and chickens and dress them. So much to learn!!

I've never been a fan of Beef Ribs, but I think you changed my mind!

Points for some meaty ribs.....
points.gif

Todd

Well, the names change by region, but what they are can be described as arm shoulder cross ribs or arm shoulder uncut short ribs. Your butcher should know what you're talking about. Or, just print out the pictures I posted... a picture is worth 1000 words!

If I drive to Fort Worth and give you money, will you teach me some stuff, Pops? You are the man. (Sorry, not trying to hijack your thread, Mark)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky