RAIN....RAIN....RAIN !!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

q dawg

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jan 11, 2010
Almost no chance to smoke with all the rain here in the midwest !!!     Q DAWG

43ecc4a6_bloodhound_shaking_of_a_lc.gif

I headed up to N Florida today and hit rain off and on for 200 + miles. Hope it dries up long enough for you to get some smoking done and me to get some tractor work done

Right Pit, you get more than I do so pray twice as hard for me LOL

Wind, now turn off the wind so i can smoke that would be good (need it down to 5mi i can handle that)

I get a smoke in once a week most of the time.... don't have to wait for the smoker/grills to warm up as they are at about110 or so just from the sun.

Good smoking!!

I headed up to N Florida today and hit rain off and on for 200 + miles. Hope it dries up long enough for you to get some smoking done and me to get some tractor work done
Rain throughout the weekend here in the Tampa Bay area.  My smoker is on the covered lani but I need to get my blades changed out on my JD tractor and get the grass cut.  It's growing like weeds with all the rain.

don't have to wait for the smoker/grills to warm up as they are at about110 or so just from the sun.
 it was 116 here in the shade.. I could get my drum up to temp with a candle if it was in the sun..

2237 hours fri night and it's 98 outside..

Ohh I know, " Yeah but it's a dry heat!"
 and as dry as a mormans joke.
Is that copyrighted? I have to use that one at work....
PDT_Armataz_01_14.gif

LOL....

If I didn't smoke in the rain I'd never smoke at all...

It's rapidly approaching the 4th of July and I can count how many truly nice days we've had without taking my shoes off.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky