Hurricane Hillery

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Chris_in_SoCal

Master of the Pit
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 18, 2012
SCV - So Cal
So far it's not too bad here. .92" of rain so far. We are supposed to get between 3-4 inches today.

weathermap.jpg

I don't miss hurricanes at all. I went thru way to many from 81-98 living in Florida. Now I deal with the wintery snow.

Watch for mudslides. We don't have to deal with those when we get hurricanes.

Been a quiet season so far here....'knock on wood'.... but the peak is upon us. Time will tell.

So far it's not too bad here. .92" of rain so far. We are supposed to get between 3-4 inches today.
Most importantly Chris, have an escape plan in place and utilize it if necessary. Staying safe is first and foremost. That area is not prone to this sort of weather so not really prepared for it. You're gonna be on your own buddy so take no chances.

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky