Pulled pork pizza on the Weber kettle

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

zdavis90

Original poster
May 24, 2017
Kaysville, Utah
Utilized some left over pulled pork and made a pizza on my kettle. BBQ sauce, pineapple, pork, and jalapeno. The crust got a little crazy, but it was incredible!

Attachments

• 20180402_185256.jpg
    20180402_185256.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 30
Reactions: gmc2003
That pizza looks fantastic!
I just made one a couple of days ago, from one of the guys on here that had a dough recipe with lard in it. Wow it was good. I am sorry I can't remember who put out the recipe, but I will fined it & edit this thread so he can get the credit. Here is the thread.
https://www.smokingmeatforums.com/threads/pepper-lard-pizza-dough.275628/
Al

Pizza looks wonderful did you use a stone or on the grate? I love a good pizza, but never tried making one on the kettle.

Point for sure.

Chris

Pizza looks wonderful did you use a stone or on the grate? I love a good pizza, but never tried making one on the kettle.

Point for sure.

Chris

I use a pizza stone that I preheat in the oven. Then I put 3 firebricks on their sides in a triangle on top of the grate. Put the stone on the firebricks so it sits up in the dome of the lid (like the dome of a pizza oven). I use lump and leave the lid cracked a bit to get it scorching .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky