Problems with posting

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gramason

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 29, 2007
HdG Maryland
I'm having trouble posting some pics, I have been using Photo bucket the whole time, and never had a problem till now. I resize my pics to web site size, the first pic posts fine, but the second will not post small. Thanks for any help.

This is what i'm talking about.

Got a 20" grate from Home Depot, and made this basket for my UDS, Tried it out Saturday, and it worked well.

Your fine, your just double postin!!
PDT_Armataz_01_13.gif

Starting to have probs with Photobucket too. They deleted my pics from my various posts. Dont know why. Sent them an email with the ?. Only reason I can think of is after I posted the pics, I deleted them from my phot albumn.

this is why i use www.imageshack.us

no need to sign up, just upload.copy/cut and paste. if you sign up u can make a gallery as well... been using them for a couple of years and still have pictures being hosted from two years ago

Lancer ,, put something back on this here site .. so eye can keep a watch on your Compition cooks.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky