Post TS Hanna BBQ Celebration Q/view!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Any and all pics of me in the latex body suit have been destroyed and the ashes launched into low orbit in the interests of public decency
wink.gif

Those briskets look awesome lots of good eating there
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
Now I think we need the body suit story as we may be missing an important step in the meat prep or smoking process
biggrin.gif

I'm taking the details of the bodysuit to my grave! Let's just say that it is used in a celebratory dance to please the gods of the TBS! This dance (and the accompanying attire) has been handed down from generation to generation....and finally to me.

Every time I head out to mop the brisket with whiskey, I don't make it to the end of the deck. Then I have to go back for more. My fourth trip I just give up and drink Crown Royal the rest of the day
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky