PORK CHOP WEINERS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Oct 18, 2017
Maplewood OH
Baught these last week and threw them in the freezer. Got them out tonight to thaw in the fridge for tomorrow. Just realized what the label reads as. Lol.
0507202036.jpg
0507202024.jpg

Lmao. Makes you wonder.....did I get a good price? Haha!
Lol! Thats exactly what I said to the wife!. I will say these are some good size chops. Two chops over 1lb each. Not sure how they will fit in the foot long buns though...lol!

Reactions: TNJAKE
Must have been packed by a meat clerk with foggy glasses...........from wearing a mask.............breathe out and fogs glasses..........can’t see good.

Reactions: Sowsage
First thought as others...don't think they're gonna fit a bun. 2nd thought was a visual after seeing many of your innovative posts, could see you pounding them out to make them fit the bun! Hhhmmm, a long thin pork chop...should probably stuff them with something now! Lol

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky