Pineapple Jerk Ribs with Spicy Smoked Pineapple Rice

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I can't wait to see those pork chops, love macadamia nuts , so this sounds great.

The chops are marinating, the rice is going in the steamer, and I'm gonna be cutting up the veggies shortly to go into the rice. This should be really interesting. Wait till you see how I made the marinade :emoji_wink:

Robert

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Oops... JJ 😜

DRKsmoking DRKsmoking Dang, Dave...You got a nice slice of Paradise right there!...JJ

Thanks JJ , we love it here , many camp fires after dark by the water.
DSC_1481.JPG

David

The chops are marinating, the rice is going in the steamer, and I'm gonna be cutting up the veggies shortly to go into the rice. This should be really interesting. Wait till you see how I made the marinade :emoji_wink:

Robert

Glad the rice gave you some ideas , and yes I'm waiting for the show.

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky