• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Pellet Smokers / Wood Fired Grills

SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mossymo

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
May 30, 2007
Just curious how many members here have a pellet grill or have an interest in owning one in the future?

Been smoking many years and last winter I purchased a pellet grill, love the ease of use, quality of the smoked product and easy clean up of the grill. With this said I notice here on the Smoking Meat Forums there is no designated section for Pellet Smokers/Wood Fired Grills and thought if this thread received enough interest from current owners or other members that are wanting to do research on specific models possibly Jeff and his staff may consider adding a section to the forums for Pellet Smokers/Wood Fired Grills.

So if you would also like to see a designated section for Pellet Smokers/Wood Fired Grills leave a post letting SMF know and thanks in advance!

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Mar 22, 2008
Sounds like a good idea

mneeley490

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 23, 2011
I would like to see that section too. I have a Green Mountain Grill Daniel Boone.
If I were to buy one, it would probably be that. I see Traegers being sold second-hand on craigslist all the time, but no one ever seems to want to part with one of these.

harryc

Dec 15, 2011
I am interested in a pellet smoker and would apreciate more information on pellet smokers. 

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Am i the only one who has a MAK pellet grill.....yikes

ironhorse07

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Jan 17, 2012
I have a Traeger 075 that I have done quite a few mods to that I found on other sites. would love to see a pellet grill section.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
The section is there. Enjoy

tjohnson

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Insider
Dec 29, 2009
And The Crowd Goes Wild!!!

TJ

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
COOL

nana2.gif

gunner69

Meat Mopper
Dec 16, 2009
Was at a Oregon State BBQ qualifier yesterday and there is a guy just south of me making some phenominal looking pellet poopers.... DWSmokers.com

mossymo

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
May 30, 2007
The section is there. Enjoy
Thanks Brian and all involved, I think with time it will prove to be quite beneficial to us members and to the site; win/win type of deal...
yahoo.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Top Bottom
Clicky