PA 2018 Gathering Dates set

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 11, 2015
Maryland Eastern Shore
Hear Ye Hear Ye Hear Ye

The 2018 PA Gathering will be the first weekend in October 2018. October 5,6 and 7th 2018 this date is set because PENN STATE FOOTBALL does not have a home game that weekend which would be a major traffic problem.

Looking forward to a return from all who attended last year and hope to see the list grow this year. This may seem like a early posting but want to give everyone the chance to plan accordingly I know putting in for time off can be a problem.

There is plenty of room for campers and C Farmer is going to check some local Motels.

Asking everyone's help in keeping this thread active and help bump it up.

Thanks Warren

Reactions: HideP0under17737
The proposed date will be tough for me as that is salmon season.

Take a weekend off and bring some fresh caught salmon.

This a good time for me. Farming slowing down and good weather

Reactions: wbf610
Take a weekend off and bring some fresh caught salmon.

This a good time for me. Farming slowing down and good weather
You don’t want that salmon. I mainly river fish, and by October, they haven’t eaten for a few weeks and are not that great of quality, don’t have the fat reserves in them.

Keep the gathering in mind. wbf610. Would love to have you join for the 2nd one

Sounds good. Glad to hear no game at PSU...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky