Pa Fall Gathering September 29th - October 1st, 2023

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 11, 2015
Maryland Eastern Shore
Well, here we go going to try this again. Our last try was fall 2021 and canceled because of Covic this would have been our 5th one. So, this will be our delayed 5th one hoping for a large turnout. So set the date on your calendar. This will be held at pcfarmers place near Port Matilda Pa.

September 29th - October 1st, 2023

Hoping you add this date to your calendar this gives you plenty of time to let mom know so she doesn't make plans too. By the way this is a family event so bring them along. We ask no dogs I'm the only dog allowed. :emoji_laughing:
So seriously make your plans and let us know by a PM to pcfarmer (Adam) or HalfSmoked (Warren). Looking forward to hearing from you.

Adam and Warren

Last edited:
I'll do my best to be there.. and drag Kyle along. Mind if we bring his 4-wheeler ?

If anyone is in doubt, Farmer and his family make you feel like one of their own and extends his hospitality.. My son and I had a great time at the last one meeting Chef Jimmy (RIP) and Gator. We both had a great time (even though I overcooked my twice baked potatoes).

:emoji_laughing: I'll do my best to be there.. and drag Kyle along. Mind if we bring his 4-wheeler ?

If anyone is in doubt, Farmer and his family make you feel like one of their own and extends his hospitality.. My son and I had a great time at the last one meeting Chef Jimmy (RIP) and Gator. We both had a great time (even though I overcooked my twice baked potatoes).
You've had plenty of time to practice. :emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:
Do we need Kyle to teach you how.

Warren

Having a lot of looks not too many replies. We'll let me say you will never have a better welcome anywhere what you will get from Adam's family. Hospitably just overflowing a welcome you will never forget.
Thinking too far away Warren drives a little over 4 hours for this and has made all 4 of the previous ones.
So come on get it in your plans for an event you will never forget. Don't wait it will be here before you know it.

Warren

Reactions: pc farmer
Some of the fun we had.

Have to start out with some breakfast.
IMG_0027.jpg

Getting fire ready

A9B4467F-F0D7-43AC-AE43-DDCBBFFF7DA2.jpg

Almost done.

57107E7F-1712-4AC9-A1FF-E887F5C5C330.jpg

Some ABT'S for snack

b2760877-dc0c-4b43-9dec-71de3177e0d5.jpg

Some wings and duck breast for a snack

IMG_0031.jpg

So, we do have something to eat and a lot of fun doing it.

Warren

Attachments

• IMG_0038.jpg
    IMG_0038.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 8
  • A9B4467F-F0D7-43AC-AE43-DDCBBFFF7DA2.jpg
    A9B4467F-F0D7-43AC-AE43-DDCBBFFF7DA2.jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Going to talk to wife and see if we can make this one, Being we are closer now.

Any good hotels in area pet friendly?

Hey Hey Hey It's only 2 months away get your plans in order. What we usley do is for those that arrive on Friday is hamburgers, hotdogs and French fries (with vinegar)
Saturday your cook your choice.

Warren

Hey Hey Hey It's only 2 months away get your plans in order. What we usley do is for those that arrive on Friday is hamburgers, hotdogs and French fries (with vinegar)
Saturday your cook your choice.

Warren
I might have a wagyu tritip in the freezer. Hopefully bmudd14474 bmudd14474 shows up to show us how to cook it.

I don't know if I have an outfit to wear to it.

Adams dad waited one year to the next for us to show up then due to the pandemic we didn't do it for a couple of years. So, I hear we have a new challenger Adams dad now has a pellet smoker and cooks every weekend. Bring it on!!

Warren

Adams dad waited one year to the next for us to show up then due to the pandemic we didn't do it for a couple of years. So, I hear we have a new challenger Adams dad now has a pellet smoker and cooks every weekend. Bring it on!!

Warren
I’m out don’t know anything about those high tech things

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky