Early Early Early Notice of Central Pa Gathering

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 11, 2015
Maryland Eastern Shore
Yup going to do it again date has not been set but it will either be September 13 - 15, 2024 or October 11 - 13, 2024. Hoping this will give you time to add it to your planning calendar. Will be held at pcfarmer's place again. There's plenty of room for dry camping or tents. Also, there is plenty motels at State College (about 20 minutes away) no home game either weekend. Just wanted to let you know it's at the planning stage at this time as time moves on there will be updates to the information. Looking forward to seeing some new as well as old faces.

Warren

Looking forward to meeting you. This is a family event so wife and kiddies are welcome. Bring your brother along too.

Warren

Reactions: ceeaton
Well as said time will slip away tomorrow March 1st. Hope there is some thoughts about attending this event.
How many of you live in the area?

Not I I'm a Maryland boy about 4 1/2 hours away and have enjoyed every one we had.
Warren

Reactions: JLeonard
So, hope you have not forgotten the fall Pa gathering. Have you checked with wife to see if dates conflict? Waiting on pcfarmer to pick date. What do we do what do you want to do we cook different kinds of meat and other things if you have something you would like to have some help let us know.
We have breakfast around 9:00am then we snack on different things throughout the day that we make. Then we have a main meal in the evening of the goodies we been cooking all day. We ask that you supply what you plan on cooking and bring your own drinks and a side dish for the main meal. Later there will be a list of what different ones are planning on bringing.

HERE IT IS APRIL 1st ALREADY MAKE YOUR PLANS.

Warren

3.5 hours from my PA house, would love to see if I could make this work. If my memory is correct (probably not) but wasn't there a person/child that has a peanut allergy at this event? Or maybe I am thinking of another get together?

3.5 hours from my PA house, would love to see if I could make this work. If my memory is correct (probably not) but wasn't there a person/child that has a peanut allergy at this event? Or maybe I am thinking of another get together?

That would be my son.

I thought I remembered reading about that in past years, certainly worth bringing this up every year. I have a shellfish allergy and it is a sucky way to ruin a night sitting in the ER.

I thought I remembered reading about that in past years, certainly worth bringing this up every year. I have a shellfish allergy and it is a sucky way to ruin a night sitting in the ER.

We will need to ask about allergies for sure. Come closer time.

Reactions: clifish
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky