Ouch !!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

meat-man

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jun 11, 2008
Missouri
We were out at my best friends house friday night for a cookout, and my daughter asked me to give her a ride on his brand new 4-wheeler. Me and her was riding slow down his drive way and she asked me if she could steer and i said sure and before before I could say don't touch the gas....she did. It knocked me off ....luckly the gravel broke my fall..Lng story short broke my right arm and separted all my ribs on my right side.

Sorry about the arm. I've been thinking for several years about getting one of those contraptions. Every time I hear of something like this, I change my mind
biggrin.gif

Ouch! Hope you have a speedy recovery. We rode 3 wheelers and 4 wheelers for almost 30 years without a problem and we didn't go easy them either. Then my nephews had a serious accident on one at the farm. Three helicopter rides later and a lot of answered prayers, we no longer own a four wheeler. We did move to a Ranger and a Gator, I needed something to work with and wanted something with a Roll cage and seatbelts. After driving the Ranger for a couple of years now I don't think I would go back to 4 wheeler, guess I"ve slowed down too much!

Wow, glad your still in piece. My kids get sick of me always tellin' them to be careful on our 4 wheelers. I am going to use your story as reinforcement. You can still smoke one armed. Get better and next time tell Dad to hang on girl.

Man, sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you are back to normal and pain free soon, you have my sympathy. I broke my ribs a couple of years ago and they hurt like hell.

Jon.

thats a bummer man. well hopefully you have a speedy recovery. Eat some pulled pork that always makes me feel better.

As Calvin comes down the hill on his skates out of control, he yells for Hobbes to tell him how to stop. Hobbes tells him to steer into a gravel driveway and fall down. Calvin skrunches to a horrible stop. He trudges up the hill, all torn up and bleeding, as Hobbes clarifies that it was only a suggestion.
biggrin.gif

Of course leave it to Richee...
Darn MM I hope you get better soon, I hear ribs are good to smoke but really bad to break....drinking with your left is not gonna be as hard as writing with it.....unless your alreadya south paw!

That's cold Bubba! LOL!!! He did fine typing with his left hand tho! Hope ya get fixed up fast Matt!

Hey, Matt!

Dunno what to say. Hope you get all healed up in quick order.

Cheers!

Hope ya have a speedy recovery...good thing the gravel broke the fall you could have got hurt...well hurt badder... take care,,... build little fires . When i read your post i hade to laugh when ya said the gravel broke my fall...get well soon Matt

Sorry M M. Those ribs gotta be painful as hell. I bumped mine last week and couldn't take a deep breath for days. OUCH!!!

Hey thanks everyone ! Ya my daughter is fine she didn't get hurt...THANK GOD ! lol Sorry about my first post I was trippen on pain killers ..WOW these things really knock my @ick in the dirt !
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif

On a sadder note I sneezed and then farted all at once ....I cried it hurt so bad !
icon_cry.gif
icon_redface.gif

now thats just plain funny-sorry matt-glad the girl is ok-live & learn.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky