Ohio Group -- Let's go Buckeye State Smokers!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
OHIO IN DA HOUSE!

Jak, you need to fix that "brown" smudge beside your name....
pot.gif
I guess you can't help it since you live up there. LOL!

Hey Mike!  I'd give you some grief back....but the Bengals are a pretty good team.  At least one team from Ohio may beat pittsburgh!

Now I know there are more folks from Ohio on here.  

John,

Count this SOB in!! come'on poeple lets show these folks just what a big bunch of NUTS we are!!

SOB
Welcome SOB!  I stopped by your store Sunday on my way back from not catching fish on Lake Erie, and picked up a Tri Tip.  Since I didn't bring back perch for dinner, I figured it was the least I could do!  That tri-tip is one of the best things I have smoked yet. 

Awesome Smoke  king!....I noticed someone picked up some of those when I was still there that day. Glad you liked It. Those 3 pieces I put out were really nice looking !

SOB
I should have asked to see the SOB when I was there!  Do you usually have tri tips?  It is not too far out of my way so it is nice to know where I might be able to get one if I want one.

Yes we almost always have some on hand. they may not always be out in the display case, but we will have them in the cooler that we can cut some for ya.

Our cutting hours are from 6am-3pm monday through saturday. Sunday 6am - 12pm...or till we are done. usually try to sneak out early on sundays!
banana_smiley.gif

Yeah next time knock on the door and ask for the SOB! or Mark if you prefer. I look forward to meeting SMF members.

SOB

Yes we almost always have some on hand. they may not always be out in the display case, but we will have them in the cooler that we can cut some for ya.

Our cutting hours are from 6am-3pm monday through saturday. Sunday 6am - 12pm...or till we are done. usually try to sneak out early on sundays!
banana_smiley.gif

Yeah next time knock on the door and ask for the SOB! or Mark if you prefer. I look forward to meeting SMF members.

SOB

I got a chance to meet Mark and his family last year when my family and I went up to the lake.  Great guy, and it was really good meeting him and his family.   Not to mention I traveled home with the absolutely BEST sets of beef ribs I have ever had.  They gave true meaning to the term "Dino Bones!"

The link to that post is below.

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/96611/big-meaty-beef-ribs-with-qview-thanks-to-sob

How about an Ohio meeting next summer?  Plenty of time to plan.......

Wow, those are some mighty meaty ribs!  SOB, is that something you could get for me someday?  I tried some from Wally world a few months back that weren't half as meaty as those.

I'm in for a Ohio meeting next summer. 

Heck yeah I'm in for a gathering! I know a Guy that can get the meat!!! Wink wink!
Anytime you want some ribs give me a call at the store and I can have them
in a few day's.
SOB

Last edited:
Make the call Smoke King -- you will be glad you did!

I knew you would be up to a gathering Mark.  Me too....let's get some other folks on board and make it happen....

Although I am a missplaced Texan,I have been in Ohio for 22yrs. now,so I guess I'm a Buckeye?  LOL  Glad to be in the group and will my best only if I can still watch Texas games
biggrin.gif

Mike, get to know us and you can come up I-75 and visit with us, or vica-versa. A party is a party.right; even for old coots like me;

4bd63842_thisismeunderallthisfur001.jpg

Oh yes, if you haven't joined the Drum Corp.; I kanow where some are,$10 and food grade-with tops or removable tops,spring or bolt type.

Give us a holler,We be friendly folk,really!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky