Ohio Group -- Let's go Buckeye State Smokers!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I hear ya oldschool. I've driven longer distances just to hit a "special" restaurant so a quick run up 75 is nothing.
biggrin.gif

Ummmmmm, the Drum Corps thing...... ssssssSSSSSSSsssssswoooooooooosssshhh.... right over my head.

No clue what you are talking about.

Can't fix stupid but ignorance IS curable..... so cure me, please.

BTW I am a Buckeye that was a DAMN YANKEE for about 12 years in Conway Arkansas but we moved "back up yonder where we belonged".

Good food down there.......

Ah nice to see that, I'm a beagle for sure, good or bad lol. So I'm new to smoking been trying to get chatting with others on the what nots and how too's. just got my first smoker and its electric by landmann "smokey mountian series" that's what it says on it anyways. I'm from Toledo area I'm work thirds and as a maintenance tech for equipment at a glass company. I fish and hunt a lot so that's what brings me to the plan of smoking, I get lots of meat of sorts to smoke and like smoked foods. Have lots of question, oh and I've done some trout and whiteBass in the last week with good turn outs.

I am very interested. I am new to smoking and quickly becoming obsessed.

I picked up a smoky mountain smoker at the end of last summer and have done brined turkey breasts - amazing, pork butt - poor outcome, beef tenderloin - beyond amazing, and am getting ready to do a rump roast and bottom round roast.  I have dreams about smoking meat....  I think I am hooked!  I am also open to suggestions and interested in local gatherings where smoking is on the agenda!

I'm new to smoking meat, but so far, so good. We made Bearcarvers recipe for double smoked ham for Easter and it was outstanding! Looking forward to learning from fellow Buckeyes. I'm in a suburb of Cleveland...I can walk to the lake!

I'm across the river in Crestwood KY just east of Louisville. Got an MES 30 that Jonok on here has helped me modify into a beast. I also have Ok Joe Longhorn combo I need to do some work to. Plus I also have a Little Chief electric smoker I am looking to sell so let me know if you are interested in it. Here is a pic. Will be glad to meet you in northern ky if interested.

Little-chief.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky