Oh not another one

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Roll_For_Smoke

Original poster
Jan 6, 2020
Northern Colorado
Howdy, all!
Just a quick hello and intro. Found the forum through a search for real people smoker reviews and spent about 2 days lurking and drooling. I'm quite excited about the collection of knowledge here and can't wait to dig even deeper into all the info already posted throughout the forum.

I live in Northern Colorado and work for the Forest Service. Hunt and fish to put food in the freezer and now hopefully in some smoking apparatus!

Meant as in what the little voice in the back of my head said when I found yet another forum that is going to cost me money and distract me from other things I "should be doing."

Yea but,

Spending money and time on this "stuff" is well worth the cost and time!

Things that should be done can be done anytime!

Welcome,

John

Reactions: Roll_For_Smoke
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky