Official 2013 N Fl Gathering--April 5th, 6th, and 7th

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks for the recipe BombDawg!!! I'll be making some real soon!! I hope it tastes as good as yours did!

Dang joe that sucks. Ya know what else sucks. I left with out getting any sausage. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
We  did that the first year Joe brought sausage to the NFLG. LOL

I too am bummed that I couldn't have made it again and met some of the new folk. The others have it right,if you want a great time with good food and great company than plan on one in the future. Looking forward to the pics.

"WE MADE IT"

"I don't know where to start" ..(WOW).. "and so sad that it had to end" (AWW)

A BIG "THANK YOU" TO MS KAREN AND JERRY

So we made it home safe and sound... gonna recuperate and will be back

What a great time! This is my second year attending and I had just as much fun this year as last. It was great seeing some old friends and making some new ones too. Those of you that missed it sure missed out, but there is always next year and Ihope to see you then!

Speaking of next year, Jerry when is the next one? Told you I would ask that question the first chance I got! LOL

Seriously, Thanks to Jerry and Karen for everything they do to put this gathering on! And thanks to all the folks that help out during this great weekend gathering!

We'd like to thank all those who attended and especially those that helped to make it another great time. We made some new friends and missed some old one's that we sure wish could have attended. Here's a few pics but I know others took many more

Just got in..... will post up tomorrow.. tired and have acute tunnel vision....... Blahhhh

Was a great time again as usual. Many thanks again to our great hosts Jerry and Karen. As with everyone else looking forward to next year allready. Got home ok and now trying to figure out how I packed all that stuff in the truck. Glad Kyle was there to bring some of it back!

It doesn't look like ya'll made enough food..
pot.gif

Had another great time with old friends and new friends.

Thank you Jerry & Karen for hosting another great gathering.

I will be posting a picture thread soon.

Jerry & Karen

Diana and I had a great time. I don't know what you two plus all of the others could have done to make the gathering any better.

All we can say is THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU

A great group! We only hope for next year.

Diana says "awesome"

Allen & Diana

Another NFLG in the books..... I would like to give a big thank you to Jerry and Karen for a great time. It was again great to see my SMF friends and meet some new.ones....  I walked around and took some pictures with the new camera i got for christmas.... Mrs Boykjo did good....

Thanks for looking

Whewwww... glad I had to go to work today (12hrs).. finally got some rest... LOL...

I don't know if anybody said this yet or not but..... "THANK YOU" Karen and Jerry... you two are awesome... relentless in your hospitality

We also want to give a BIG "THANK YOU" to Jeff.... If it wasn't for Jeff starting the forums we wouldn't of had such a great time and had the BEST food we've ever eaten...

A special "THANK YOU" goes out to everybody who donated all the door prizes... we got some awesome prizes... "THANK YOU" again

To all that cooked... "WOWWWWW" as I said earlier... absoluotly the BEST food we ever ate... If I could only cook half as good as what I had

Tim... Jerry... Kyle.... thanks you guys for letting me squeeze off a few rounds at the range... that was a blast as well...
Have I said how much fun we had at the gathering ?
was glad to see friends from last year.... glad to meet some new ones... and sad that some old friends couldn't make it...
If I did take pictures they would all be the same as what you have seen already... so no pics from me... sorry

WOWWWWWWW ... I'm still in disbelief, that somebody (Karen,Jerry) would do something like this and invite complete strangers...

"WHAT A BLAST"

"Thanks Again"
Charlotte and Keith

Please tell me that y'all have a 2013 group photo??

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky