New to Thread

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gator16

Original poster
Jun 26, 2017
NH
New to the thread. Been smoking few years now. Just bought a pellet and made my life way better. I know those stick burners will hate. Live up in NH.

Welcome to the site from a fellow New Englander.

Chris

Don't worry about people hating on your choice; I think the biggest smoker subculture is now electric smokers.

But welcome aboard from Wisconsin!

Stick burner here, no hate. Welcome to the board, and look around.

Back in the 1990s I was on some BBQ boards that were full of hate, like Tell us where you live so me and my buddies can visit. Those were bad places to be a woman or a Black or a Jew. That hate doesn't fly here.

Stick burner here, no hate. Welcome to the board, and look around.

Back in the 1990s I was on some BBQ boards that were full of hate, like Tell us where you live so me and my buddies can visit. Those were bad places to be a woman or a Black or a Jew. That hate doesn't fly here.
You said it Blue! Every one is welcome here!

Thanks guys good to meet you. had a electric and now I am on the pellet.

Welcome to SMF!
The more you share, the more we share.

Well, except chainsaws... and smokers....and wives.
But we tend to share most other stuff. LMAO!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky