New Member in GA

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

LaGrangeSmokin

Original poster
Mar 3, 2024
LaGrange, GA
New member from GA here. Admittedly, I’m an Eastern NC pulled pork snob so I bought a kamado a few years ago after giving up my search for a replacement. I’ve had good success with pork butts, but decided it was time to broaden my horizons and ran across your forum while looking for pointers on cold smoking salmon. Anyway, I’m finding the smoking thing is great therapy. Look forward to learning more from you all. Salmon turned out fantastic, btw - thanks!!!

v/r,
Russ

Attachments

• IMG_0362.jpeg
    IMG_0362.jpeg
    261.5 KB · Views: 8
Welcome neighbor to SMF from SE GA and you've landed at the best spot on the worldwideweb!

Keith

Welcome from Mississippi! You passed the show and tell part of the initiation process. Next week we'll teach you the secret handshake... :emoji_sunglasses: :emoji_wink: Good looking salmon. Look forward to seeing more post and pics..

jim

Reactions: schlotz
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky