Time to get back to smoking

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'll be go to hell.... Welcome back to your "old" addiction...

I've stood at that same mudbug table many of times... Bob (RIP) was the man... That was the first I've ate them... Now I crave em... Thanks Bob...

Reactions: sumosmoke
I'll be go to hell.... Welcome back to your "old" addiction...

I've stood at that same mudbug table many of times... Bob (RIP) was the man... That was the first I've ate them... Now I crave em... Thanks Bob...
HAHA, yeah addictions never really die do they? Thanks for the warm welcome back. Bob was definitely the man and introduced me to some delicious cajun food.

BRIAN!!! How the hell are you, friend?? The husband missed me smoking all the goodness I learned from this site and figured it would be best to buy me a new toy to reignite the hobby. I'm definitely glad to be "home" and appreciate the warm welcome back to the group!

Where in FL are ya? Glad you're on the east coast, now!!
N. Central near Lake City.

After a long hiatus from the smoked meat hobby, and this group, I'm happy to return to SMF with a new rig - Trager 575 Pro Pellet Grill. I learned on a charcoal Brinkman ECB and graduated to a Lang-48, 14 years ago. Life took me in different directions which strayed from my beloved hobby of smoking meats, but am glad to be "home" to resume the hobby with my new rig, and reconnect with old friends.
Come on in brother, the waters fine. Let’s see the setup! Here’s mine
IMG_7215.jpeg

Hey Laurel. Time to get your smoke on again. I miss seeing your Q.

• Love
sumosmoke sumosmoke have you gotten lost again waiting to see some pics of that new smoker rolling some TBS and the results of it.
HAHA - I still need to put the rig together. We are going to buy a shed as a home for the smoker so it doesn't rust like crazy left in the elements on the back porch. Once we have it together pulled pork will be part of the inaugural smoke and then I can start participating in the ever so popular SMF Throwdowns again!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky