New to the SMF

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

captchad

Original poster
Dec 17, 2016
Plymouth, MA
Hey everyone, just wanted to check in and introduce myself. I am 28 and live up here is Massachusetts. I've been using info on this site for awhile now, and figured what the heck, I'll join!! I've been smoking for a few years now and just love it. I currently have a brinkmann offset, a charbroil 50/50 gas charcoal, and a good old weber. I know a lot of you hate that cheapo brinkmann, but with a few adjustments you can really turn out some good food. Well anyways, I can't wait to share ideas, tips, recipes, and make a few friends on here.
Thanks
Chad

Chad, welcome to SMF!  Glad you are here and turning out some great Q.  Any smoker is a GREAT smoker if you love what it makes.  Heck, my next smoker will probably be a stack of cinder blocks!

Have fun and enjoy SMF!

Ray

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky