New sign for gas prices--PG13

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Gas around here got to a little over 4 bucks a gallon. Last couple weeks it started going down. Then I found a place that was selling it at a cheaper price. Today, it was 3.61.9 (cash only price) and 21 cents more for CC price. So there I was at the pump all happy n stuff with this price...but then... I come to my senses and remembered just how bad we are getting screwed at the pumps. Gas still shouldn't be more than 2 bucks a gallon. And God bless all of y'all who has to buy diesel fuel. It's just insane.

$2.00 ???????????????????????????????

HECK NO!

Should be 25 cents or a Nickel.

I can't tolerate chavez but he sells his gas for a quarter. It is feasible.
Deconstruct OPEC and it's a Nickel.

T Boone Pickens is right. We need to step up. Fix ourselves and rid ourselves of the "other" suppliers. (being polite here)

Politics and Religion are things I try to avoid in discussions but this gas thing is ludicrous.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky