New Parts For Snoopy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
Time to get snoopy smoker with some new parts.

Got new element, was hoping to get the other new item today but looks like tomorrow.

So

Tomorrow the new parts will be put in.
IMG_4644.JPG

Well

Looks like tomorrow as my new part will not be here until about 8p :emoji_disappointed:

The new part is here.
Glad my wife was watching me take the element out, I grabbed the one pictured and she said your going to put the old one back in?

Old one?

Yeah you told me few years ago that the old one is in the package that has grease on it.

Your new one is in your smoker parts box.

Good catch I said.

Off to Menards now.
IMG_4715.jpg

Rick, that tool would definitely make it easy to disassemble a pallet without tearing up the boards. I had to look it up, did not know they made a tool like that specifically for pallets.....cool.

Yup! My bad!
Pallets can be brutal to disassemble. I’ve done a bunch over the years as they are a very cheap source of lumber (mostly free) but dang, square head screws and helical nails in hardwoods is tough to cleanly take apart. I guess you pay one way or another.

Reactions: JLeonard
Pallets can be brutal to disassemble. I’ve done a bunch over the years as they are a very cheap source of lumber (mostly free) but dang, square head screws and helical nails in hardwoods is tough to cleanly take apart. I guess you pay one way or another.
Oh. I know. We get pallets stolen from the company on a daily basis because of this weird pallet furniture thing. I'm constantly telling people not to burn pallets for campfires. Because there is a chance of getting poisoned from what they may have been carrying.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky