BBQ Trailer Redo

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokyvalleybbq

Original poster
Mar 1, 2024
20240229_145507.jpg

Well I'm new on here. I got this trailer that belonged to my great uncle and I acquired it years ago. I brought it in to give it a good new fresh paint job. The grill on the left has a lever that raises the charcoal bed up and down. Those parts plus the bottom of the grill are rusting, so I will be taking it all apart and make new parts as needed because this Good-One grill seems to be discontinued. I'm very excited to use this again and redo it all to make it look sharp again! Any advice is welcome. Thank you all.

Reactions: JLeonard and BigW.
Howdy and welcome to the forum from New Mexico.
Looking forward to watching your progress.

Welcome from Mississippi! Look forward to watching that great trailer come back to life.

Jim

This should be fun... And welcome to your new addiction (the Forums)...

From the pictures.. Looks like you'll have to have really long arms/tools to reach into both the grill/smoker from the side of the trailer.... If that's the case I would look into moving both more towards the side of the trailer.... This would make room for a wood box on the back side of the grill/smoker... Just an observation ....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky