The return - Getting ready for smoking

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Is it done yet I don't see the finished pics :emoji_laughing:

Reactions: ron50
Is it done yet I don't see the finished pics :emoji_laughing:
Yes it is. 14 hours. Now it's resting. Wish I could lol.
Done.jpg

Looking good bet it going to taste great see you didn't forget how. Now you just need better charcoal

Reactions: ron50
Pulled and finished.

Pulledpork.jpg

Reactions: mr mac
Looks great ! Bet it taste better . Nice work .

That probe has 1.24 MILE range on it!?!?!?
Jim , I got the Thermoworks signals as a throw down prize .
I would have never spent that much myself , until now . Knowing how awesome these are , I'd buy
one in a heartbeat . Quality , fit , finish and function are top shelf .

Looking good bet it going to taste great see you didn't forget how. Now you just need better charcoal
I plan to pick up a bag of Jealous Devil today at WM.
What do you use?

I plan to pick up a bag of Jealous Devil today at WM.
What do you use?
Lang= wood splits
Pit Boss= pellets

I do have a new Masterbuilt gravity flow that I haven't used yet the only use was by others at the last Gathering here. Eventually I'll get around to using it but don't know what charcoal I'll be using.

Lang= wood splits
Pit Boss= pellets

I do have a new Masterbuilt gravity flow that I haven't used yet the only use was by others at the last Gathering here. Eventually I'll get around to using it but don't know what charcoal I'll be using.
I picked up two bags of Red Devil chunk XL lump. I will let you know how I like it.

Reactions: mr mac
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky