Needed more shelves.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks Ryan!

Lol! I'm too well known around here!

Thanks Jim! Don't I know it!

It makes things easier.

The Ryobi drill and impact driver were gifts. I bought their right angle drill and sander because at the time I needed them. The budget wasn't there for Milwaukee. Their stapler was 1/2 the cost of Milwaukee. And it works fine. Not bad tools. I just prefer the performance and durability of Milwaukee.
I hear that. As often as I use power tools they are perfect for me. All my lawn equipment (lawnmower, weedeater, lead blower), are all the ryobi 40v products. The only thing from them I’ve disappointed about is their shop vac. Regardless that’s a pretty sweet shop set up you have there

I hear that. As often as I use power tools they are perfect for me. All my lawn equipment (lawnmower, weedeater, lead blower), are all the ryobi 40v products. The only thing from them I’ve disappointed about is their shop vac. Regardless that’s a pretty sweet shop set up you have there
Thanks!

Nice organization, looks good.
My problem is I got tools in garage and tools in shop. Go to do something in garage and always need something from the shop. Tools always in the wrong spot. I tried supplying both but doesn't work so good:emoji_disappointed:

I hear ya! Garage, shop, basement, at another farm... or in one of my trucks used to transport me back and forth. Hhhhhmmmmm.... where did I just see that tool at not long ago???

Ryan

Dang Steve, I wish my workbench was that organized. Mine is piled up with "stuff"...
Thanks Charles! And so much for "not" buying stuff for now!
ryobi-battery-sprayers-p28014btlvnm-64_1000.jpg

I'll use it for the tire cleaner and armor all for the RV tires. Using that spray lever is a pita on those big tires!! Yeah, yeah. I know!!!!

Looks fantastic! I've done 3 right nds of decluttering and cleaning in my garage in the last month. I am now at the point to try organizing better.

Looks fantastic! I've done 3 right nds of decluttering and cleaning in my garage in the last month. I am now at the point to try organizing better.
Thanks Jeff! I am looking into having the floor redone. It is pitted pretty bad.

Reactions: jcam222
Thanks Charles! And so much for "not" buying stuff for now!
View attachment 671300

I'll use it for the tire cleaner and armor all for the RV tires. Using that spray lever is a pita on those big tires!! Yeah, yeah. I know!!!!
I just bought the bigger power washer from them to clean the quads, but mostly for spraying down the cars with distilled water after I wash them. No water spots even on the black car....I got it refurbed (looks brand new for less than half of retail.

Reactions: Steve H
Thanks Jeff! I am looking into having the floor redone. It is pitted pretty bad.
I had mone hammered out and repoured a few years back when I had the same done to the drive. Huge puts everywhere in it. I refuse to use salt on the drive now

Sorry for the delay Steve , been a strange couple weeks around our neck of the woods

Great looking shelves and you organizational skills make me embarrassed when I look at my shop, lol
Nice to have everything in its home when it comes time to need it. :emoji_sunglasses: :emoji_thumbsup:

David

I'm not near that organized. The best I can do is two cabinets full of the yellow brand. One for the 18V stuff and another for the 20V stuff. I did wall mount the chargers.

Sorry for the delay Steve , been a strange couple weeks around our neck of the woods

Great looking shelves and you organizational skills make me embarrassed when I look at my shop, lol
Nice to have everything in its home when it comes time to need it. :emoji_sunglasses: :emoji_thumbsup:

David
Thanks David! I just wish my whole garage was this organized!

You need to come to Iowa and organize my mess lol, Looks nice!
Lol! Thanks!

I'm not near that organized. The best I can do is two cabinets full of the yellow brand. One for the 18V stuff and another for the 20V stuff. I did wall mount the chargers.
I almost just went and bought one of the battery organizers. But went this route instead.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Well. Here we go again! At work I carry the 12 volt Fuel tools in my tool box. I like the smaller foot print. And if I need bigger. I can get it from the tool room. I started with their soldering gun. Which they didn't have in 18 volt back when I bought it. They may have now.
I highly recommend this too. Works great and heats up fast.
Then I bought the 12 volt, non fuel. Impact driver. Nice enough impact driver. But last week I dropped it from a raised platform. The 20'drop did a nasty job on it!
So I started looking at the 12 volt fuel impact. Then saw that they have a 12 volt fuel surge impact. After reading up on it. I found that the breaking torque is pretty impressive. I was just getting ready to pull the trigger on the bare tool for 149.00 when I noticed this.

surge.jpg

The impact driver, 2 batteries, charger, bag, and a free ratchet driver for 179.00. Sold!!

Well. Here we go again! At work I carry the 12 volt Fuel tools in my tool box. I like the smaller foot print. And if I need bigger. I can get it from the tool room. I started with their soldering gun. Which they didn't have in 18 volt back when I bought it. They may have now.
I highly recommend this too. Works great and heats up fast.
Then I bought the 12 volt, non fuel. Impact driver. Nice enough impact driver. But last week I dropped it from a raised platform. The 20'drop did a nasty job on it!
So I started looking at the 12 volt fuel impact. Then saw that they have a 12 volt fuel surge impact. After reading up on it. I found that the breaking torque is pretty impressive. I was just getting ready to pull the trigger on the bare tool for 149.00 when I noticed this.

View attachment 672650
The impact driver, 2 batteries, charger, bag, and a free ratchet driver for 179.00. Sold!!
And now, Steve is looking at garage add on! :emoji_blush:

Ryan

• Haha
Nice . I just had one of my Makita batteries crap out on me . Bought in 2008 . 1.8 small body is nice for holding all day . I have a bunch of 5 and 6 ah .
I was looking for another one and found a deal like you just posted . Drill , impact and flash light for under 200 . Been wanting the flashlight and the drill . Turns out it's out of stock , and now gone .

I tried the battery hack you see all the time . Didn't work . I'm not real sure about leaving it like that while I can't watch it .

I tried the battery hack you see all the time . Didn't work . I'm not real sure about leaving it like that while I can't watch it .
I've seen that hack as well. Not sure I'd do that either.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky