Needed more shelves.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
For my tools that is. Just have to take it back down. And sand and paint it. I "think" I'm done buying more tools for now! The new shelf is the one on the right.

IMG_20230722_121711584 (1).jpg

Looks nice Steve! I'm with Norman and need a good cleaning and organizing as well!

Ryan

Reactions: Steve H
I see the Ryobi love. That’s mostly what have for my house. I love their tools for what I use them for, and price is great

Looks nice Steve! I'm with Norman and need a good cleaning and organizing as well!

Ryan
Thanks Ryan!

Nobody's going to believe that.
Lol! I'm too well known around here!

like cooking gadgets.....There will be something that comes out that will just have to come home to you.
Nice collection and set up by the way.

Jim
Thanks Jim! Don't I know it!

I need to organize my tools big-time.
It makes things easier.

I see the Ryobi love. That’s mostly what have for my house. I love their tools for what I use them for, and price is great
The Ryobi drill and impact driver were gifts. I bought their right angle drill and sander because at the time I needed them. The budget wasn't there for Milwaukee. Their stapler was 1/2 the cost of Milwaukee. And it works fine. Not bad tools. I just prefer the performance and durability of Milwaukee.

Thanks Ryan!

Lol! I'm too well known around here!

Thanks Jim! Don't I know it!

It makes things easier.

The Ryobi drill and impact driver were gifts. I bought their right angle drill and sander because at the time I needed them. The budget wasn't there for Milwaukee. Their stapler was 1/2 the cost of Milwaukee. And it works fine. Not bad tools. I just prefer the performance and durability of Milwaukee.
That explains the red and green. Typically people stay with one type to get the most out of the batteries. Looks well organized. Nice work. Nothing better than having the right tool for the job and being able to find it when you need it.

That explains the red and green. Typically people stay with one type to get the most out of the batteries. Looks well organized. Nice work. Nothing better than having the right tool for the job and being able to find it when you need it.
Thank you! I've always pretty much been brand specific. I usually get my Milwaukee tools when they have the two 6.0 AH batteries with charger on sale for 199.00. And you get to pick a free tool as well. I'm still wanting the chain saw and 4"grinder. The only problem with this. Is I have 5 chargers!

Reactions: chp
Yeah, your shop is lots cleaner than mine! I'm with you. I hate having to buy a tool twice so I opt for the more durable. Pretty much everything of mine is Dewalt. Things are just so expensive now.

Milwaukee, hands down.
yeah I am entrenched in Ryobi as that is what I started with. That being said if my son bought a house, I would give him all my ryobi stuff and drop the $$$ on Milwaukee, especially for impact guns.

Yeah, your shop is lots cleaner than mine! I'm with you. I hate having to buy a tool twice so I opt for the more durable. Pretty much everything of mine is Dewalt. Things are just so expensive now.
One of my kids is into construction. Mostly as a sparky. And he swears by Dewalt. I was a devote dewalt guy back when I was doing side jobs. Then, I had 12 volt ones. Not really sure when. Or why. I moved to Milwaukee. And things are $$$ now!

yeah I am entrenched in Ryobi as that is what I started with. That being said if my son bought a house, I would give him all my ryobi stuff and drop the $$$ on Milwaukee, especially for impact guns.
My new impact gun has 180 foot pounds of torque.Wrist twister if you're not paying attention.

Milwaukee 2853-20 Impact Wrench​

• Brushless motor with a power output of 1800 in lbs torque.
  • A maximum speed of up to 3600 rpm and 4300 ipm.
  • A weight of 2.2 lb and a length of 4.59 inches.
  • An led light for improved visibility in dark areas.
  • Three separate drive modes for improved control over the tool.

Reactions: clifish and 02ebz06
Steve you may as well start planning your next tool storage area because you know you aren't done buying tools any more than your done buying cooking things :emoji_laughing: I've got Dewalt stuff and have gotten quite a bit of it. I bought a 4 battery charger and buy the off brand batteries when I catch a deal on them then buy just the tool. I have the chainsaw, pole saw, weed eater along with all the carpentry type tools including the 1/2" impact wrench got the 4" grinder too.

• Haha
Reactions: Steve H
I have a couple of double-door cabinets and two tool carts I keep about 95% of my tools in.

Steve you may as well start planning your next tool storage area because you know you aren't done buying tools any more than your done buying cooking things :emoji_laughing: I've got Dewalt stuff and have gotten quite a bit of it. I bought a 4 battery charger and buy the off brand batteries when I catch a deal on them then buy just the tool. I have the chainsaw, pole saw, weed eater along with all the carpentry type tools including the 1/2" impact wrench got the 4" grinder too.
Lol! I know. Doesn't hurt to tell my wife that though! She didn't buy it. I just bought some bit kits!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky