My new smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Dabutcher

Smoke Blower
Original poster
May 31, 2021
morning everyone , I thought Id post a pic of my new smoker , Someone was thowing it out on craigslist . All the electrical and outside was rusted and seen better days and wasnt in working condition . I sanded it down repainted it , replaced the burner with a 1550 watt coil burner , and put a auber pid in place of the original control . Its a lil harry from pro smoker and roaster most likly from the 80s . Heavy smoker , its built like a tank .

Attachments

• 20210601_104359.jpg
    20210601_104359.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 99
  • 20210601_104422.jpg
    20210601_104422.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 102
  • 20210601_104440.jpg
    20210601_104440.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 93
morning everyone , I thought Id post a pic of my new smoker , Someone was thowing it out on craigslist . All the electrical and outside was rusted and seen better days and wasnt in working condition . I sanded it down repainted it , replaced the burner with a 1550 watt coil burner , and put a auber pid in place of the original control . Its a lil harry from pro smoker and roaster most likly from the 80s . Heavy smoker , its built like a tank .

Hi there and welcome!

Wow nice score!!! That thing is going to be awesome with the PID. You basically have as good an electric smoker as money can buy but at the cost of 1 PID and a little elbow grease whipping it back into shape :)

Reactions: 912smoker
Without cooking pictures, it didn't happen.....:emoji_laughing:

Reactions: 912smoker
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky