Mini Smoked Meat Loaves(Turkey and Beef) w qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Man looks like they came out great and you had a good experience!

For cooks like that i break out the tiny hole grid silicon Q mats on top of the basket. Helps things out in cases like this.

I really like that u did individual loaves. That is now my approach verses a big loaf which takes forever! It is nice that the individual loaves all have 360 degrees of crusty goodness haha.

Keep it up!

Appreciate it!

I will have to try out the Q mats next time thanks for the tip. Couldn't believe how bad these things stuck on the Bradley racks.

Thought about one big loaf but the smaller ones I could customize to everyone's tastes. Plus you are exactly right you get that nice 360 crustiness!

Reactions: tallbm
My Mom's idea of meatloaf , was take the plastic off the ground beef and put it in the oven .
This smoked meatloaf is fantastic .
Yours looks top shelf . Love that second plated pic . Nice work bud .

Man that's how my mom was too. Giant pile of meat with raw onions mixed in and covered in Ketchup. These were much better haha. Thanks Chop!

Man that's how my mom was too. Giant pile of meat with raw onions mixed in and covered in Ketchup. These were much better haha. Thanks Chop!

Not My Mom!
We couldn't afford the meat. She could use a half pound of Ground Beef to make a 5 pound Meatloaf. Onions, Bread hunks---Anything she could find to pump it up cheap.

Bear

All Looks Great, John!!
Nice Looking Vittles!!
Like.

Bear
Not My Mom!
We couldn't afford the meat. She could use a half pound of Ground Beef to make a 5 pound Meatloaf. Onions, Bread hunks---Anything she could find to pump it up cheap.

Bear

Thanks John appreciate the kind words! I have seen meat loaves pumped full of all kinds of other stuff too. I think the smoked ones took the cake!

I recently smoked a meat loaf for the first time. Yours looks great. A little olive oil on the racks will help with the sticking, And like the others have said....Plate me up summa that goodness!

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
I recently smoked a meat loaf for the first time. Yours looks great. A little olive oil on the racks will help with the sticking, And like the others have said....Plate me up summa that goodness!

Appreciate it! And thanks for the oil tip I will do that next time.

Vol , I start my meat loaves on non stick foil . After the bottom of the loaf sets , I pull the foil out . Never had one stick . Just how I do it .

Nice thinking. I may try that with some plain parchment paper. The approach may save some clean up... im not a fan of scrubbing on stuff more than I need to before i put it in the dishwasher lol.

Vol , I start my meat loaves on non stick foil . After the bottom of the loaf sets , I pull the foil out . Never had one stick . Just how I do it .
Nice thinking. I may try that with some plain parchment paper. The approach may save some clean up... im not a fan of scrubbing on stuff more than I need to before i put it in the dishwasher lol.

Great ideas thanks for the tips! I also hate having to scrub stuff before putting it in the dishwasher lol

Reactions: tallbm
Better late than never, I missed this one. That's a fine looking meal! I like the idea of separate small loaves...customizable!

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky