Meat Lovers Crust-less Pizza!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks delicious! Just saw this and was hoping your suppertime wasn't the same as mine...like 9 or 10.

Ryan
Thanks Ryan, I'll be in bed at 9:00. So your safe. Supper is always around 5:00 or 6 here. Unless it's not.

Chirs

Ok here we go, It tasted better than expected. Although I'll have to work on the excess liquid. It was a little runnier than I planned on. Either better draining of the sausage or more cheese. It did taste just like I thought it would. It's also a very heavy dish and very filling.

Fresh out of the oven:
View attachment 646712

...and into the bowl:
View attachment 646713

Appreciate your being patient with me and staying till the end. Like lasagna I can't wait to try it the next day.

Chris
OH hells yeah Chris, this is awesome and little carbs, bookmarking this for sure...Damn the cholesterol...lol

Reactions: gmc2003
Looks great Chris!

Kinda of disappointed not to see the beer pole though. Since you cooked inside instead of the grill I am assuming you had a nice seltzer...maybe a white claw? :emoji_laughing:

yes I thought if you reduced the sauce and then put all your meat in a pot and heat to reduce the juice, then layer the meat, sauce and cheese and put pepperoni on top may solve it. i a, going t try it it looks good!

Wow that looks good!

Throw in some onions, a little celery and some rice and that would be a wicked jambalaya...which is another name for leftover stew!

OH hells yeah Chris, this is awesome and little carbs, bookmarking this for sure...Damn the cholesterol...lol
Thanks Cliff, I only make dishes like this after I go to my doctors office.

Looks fantastic, thanks for posting. Bookmarked. . .
Appreciate it Winter, It's good and you can add anything you like to it.

Chris

Looks great Chris! I'll be giving this a go. Or, something very close.
Thanks Steve, Give it a shot and let us know how it goes. Skies the limit on variations.
WOW Chris

That is one serious MEAT LOVERS pizza, ( minus the crust )

I would sit , stand or lay for some of that. :emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup:

David
Appreciate it Dave, Word of warning it's very heavy so if you lay down for some. You may not be able to get up. LOL

Chris

• Haha
Reactions: DRKsmoking
Wow that a lot of meat. Bet it was good.
Thanks Brian, it was a lot of meat and the leftovers are vacuum sealed for another day. Some of the meat came from the freezer stock. I'm trying to make room.
That looks so good . Great idea .
Appreciate Rich. It still needs a tweak here and there, but I'm heading in the right direction.

Chris

Looks great Chris!

Kinda of disappointed not to see the beer pole though. Since you cooked inside instead of the grill I am assuming you had a nice seltzer...maybe a white claw? :emoji_laughing:
Thanks John, Wife had me raking leaves in the front yard. So the grill was out. Power Aide this time much to my disappointment
looks wonderful! what if you put the pizza sauce in a saucepan and reduced it until it was thick like a spread, that may solve the liquid issue.
Appreciate it Dan, That may work - good idea. I'm thinking on the next one I'll drain the sausage a little better, and not dump all the sauce in at once. Slowly stir it in until I get the amount I want.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky