Lost my dad yesterday

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sorry for your loss Norm. Sounds like he had a good long life with the exception of recent years. As you said he's in a better place now. Thoughts and prayers with you and your family.

Sorry to hear that Norm. Will certainty send some prayers for you and yours.

Title says it all. He was 96 and the last few years were pretty rough for him so he is definitely in a better place.

Going to take it easy today and smoke a skirt steak. Going to have a lot to deal with over the next couple of weeks.
I'm sorry to hear that. You take the time and do whatever you need to do. My prayers go out to you and your family man.:emoji_pray:

Condolences, but what an amazing run he had. Think of all he witnessed. The rise of the automobile, the widespread use of refrigeration and other electrical appliances, the space race, the Civil Rights movement and the rise of women's rights. The long hot summer that makes the riots of the last decade look like it was a day in Disneyland, World War, nukes, television (then color television), the internet, the list goes on and on. About all my generation (Gen X) gets to claim we witnessed is the '80s and the internet and cell phones........

Title says it all. He was 96 and the last few years were pretty rough for him so he is definitely in a better place.

Going to take it easy today and smoke a skirt steak. Going to have a lot to deal with over the next couple of weeks.
Condolences and prayers.

Time helps a bit. Coming up on Dad's 30th passing soon. And his way too soon.

Also sorry for your loss. Both my folks are in their upper 80's, and I'm dreading the inevitable.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky