Last nights griddled scallops and steak

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Seems like pics are hard to post here

Not at all.  Do you use your phone?   If so, use Tapatalk? Very easy.  If you don't use Tapatalk, you can go directly to this site via your phone and download images.

I like the flat top idea.

Last edited:
Everything looks real good from here!

You just can't beat those flat tops, we use ours all the time!

Al

this has .5" mild steel top that I put on my buddies head and block surfaced. Lot of machine work went into this. everything else stainless besides the feet are aluminum and the venturie is copper. Thanks it's been fun to use

I'm trying to load them but as soon as it's done loading the reply box is just empty. Was working good the other day

Looks Great, Moto!!!

As much as I love Steak, those scallops really got me --->>
drool.gif
drool.gif

Nice!

Bear

Thanks. Those scallops are spendy tho!i just need to get a 12 volt air vacuum pump and plumb it in, I run the vacuum cleaner on it now becuase it makes work a lot better

Nice Toy, Moto!!
icon14.gif

Great Work!----
points.gif

A lot of Tasty looking Vittles you got there too!!
drool.gif

Bear

Thanks bear carver! It is a cool toy for sure! Tonight's cook was scallops and carneasada tacos

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky