Labor Day Sausages & Smoke - Sweet Italian, Hot Italian, Breakfast & Fatty

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looking good Jeremy! The picnic is getting a great bark! Wish I was stopping by! My picnic that I am curing is going to hit the smoke Saturday, can't wait. Going to cold smoke it for a while then take to about 160* I think.

Looking good Jeremy! The picnic is getting a great bark! Wish I was stopping by! My picnic that I am curing is going to hit the smoke Saturday, can't wait. Going to cold smoke it for a while then take to about 160* I think.
Thanks Case 
biggrin.gif
  It's too bad we live at opposite ends of the country or we could get together for great smoked grub occasionally 
icon_sad.gif

I'll be watching for it 
thumb1.gif

Looks real nice, Wish I had all the quip, time and patience to make them, Nice looking fattie! Nice tight bacon wrap

Wow, Jeremy.  That is some amazing looking food!  A lot of work for the weekend so far, but gosh the results look amazing!!!

I'm sure all of your dinner guests were really impressed. I know I am!

Have a great Labor Day!

Clarissa

Wow, Jeremy.  That is some amazing looking food!  A lot of work for the weekend so far, but gosh the results look amazing!!!

I'm sure all of your dinner guests were really impressed. I know I am!

Have a great Labor Day!

Clarissa
Thanks Clarissa 
biggrin.gif
  For me the effort is worth it to get food this good 
drool.gif
   & people were impressed - they pretty much all ate themselves into food comas saying the whole time how good everything was  
xrocker.gif
   I didn't even get to take any more pictures of the fatty - it was gone in about 2 minutes!  I do have a few more pics to put up though.

Quick look at one of the Hot Italian sausages.

Another view.

& one last one where you can see how juicy they were
biggrin.gif
  Very tasty sausages! 
sausage.gif

The chocolate mousse I made was devoured in mere moments as well 
icon_eek.gif
  I had 20 of these made up & figured I'd better snag a pic while there were still a couple left! 

man.. I hate looking at your threads..
biggrin.gif
   they are ALWAYS great!!!!! You have a very organized approach to everything you cook it looks like. I need to get more organized. specially my spices!!! 

man.. I hate looking at your threads..
biggrin.gif
   they are ALWAYS great!!!!! You have a very organized approach to everything you cook it looks like. I need to get more organized. specially my spices!!! 
Thank you Mike 
biggrin.gif
  I try to stay at least somewhat organized - it saves me an awful lot of time in the long run vs. when I just blunder around aimlessly trying to get things done 
hit.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky