Kroger ad has brisket at $2.99lb.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Good price and is choice! Normally a couple times a year they drop it down to $1.99 lb. I load up big time then. I still have one left in the freezer from last year. Even bought a couple and ground up into burger meat. Hard to beat for that price!
Do they have that pricing in knoxvile now? No Kroger here.

Do they have that pricing in knoxvile now? No Kroger here.

They have been running $2.99 lb for the last couple weeks at Krogers in Knoxville. Haven't been by in the last couple days to see if that has changed. They do have the $5.99 boneless half ribeye roasts and they are outstanding.

They have been running $2.99 lb for the last couple weeks at Krogers in Knoxville. Haven't been by in the last couple days to see if that has changed. They do have the $5.99 boneless half ribeye roasts and they are outstanding.
Thank you. Trip to Knox is in the plans

Kroger ads run Wednesday through Tuesday. Perhaps you were looking at last week's ad. They've got me several times on that one :-)

There's an app called Flipp that puts all your fav grocery ads right in one screen, and keeps them current. Very useful.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky