Just received my AMNPS for my MES30, wow!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lumberjack98

Original poster
May 27, 2012
Katy, Texas
After reading so many good things about the AMNPS and how well it works, I just had to order one to use in my MES30.. I ordered the AMNPS on Thursday and it arrived on Saturday. Wow, that is fast service. Thanks Todd!! I'm very impressed with the construction of the AMNPS. I will be using it for the first time later today on some boneless beef short ribs.The real test will by on the 4th of July when I smoke a brisket. I can't wait to not have to load wood chips every 45 to 60 minutes.

Cool!

A test run before the big day is good

Keep me posted!!

TJ

Mine showed up Saturday and I put it to work almost immediately. Did some ABTs and some almonds with a row of the apple pellets. Took me a few tries to get it going but once I did it worked perfectly. Glad I found out about this thing.

It worked great.I filled up about a row and a quarter and got about 4 hours of smoke. I'm glad I found the comment somewhere about microwaving the pellets to make sure they were dry. It tends to be a little humid here in the Houston area. I used the PMC pellets and received compliments on the smoke.Next up, brisket on the 4th.

I have the mes40 and i place it right on top of the burner housing. It gets good airflow there and it has never gone out. I do pull the loader tray out about 1/2 in. just for a bit of extra airflow.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky