Just joined, I don't know what I'm doing but I have time to learn.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bonedigger

Original poster
May 19, 2014
Central Mexico
I guess I'm supposed to tell you all something about myself, Well, I'm originally from Nebraska, My user name Bonedigger comes from the fact that I like hunting fossils. I'm not a grave robber or anything like that. My current address is Harlingen Texas, but spend most of my time in Jaumave. Tamoulipas Mexico. I enjoy cooking for guests and like trying to make homemade anything, Cheese, sausage, jerky, bread, you name it I'll try it. Right now I would like to make a really good smoked sausage, something like Eckrich. I made some bratwurst the other day which were good but a bit dry.

Welcome to SMF! Everything you need to know about food is here within these members. Just ask and you'll get the answers you're looking for.

Thank you for your reply Brooksy. I noticed that I misspelled Tamaulipas in my Intro. I guess they won't kick me out for that will they?

Hey Bonedigger, hello and welcome from East Texas,

Gary S

Hey Gary!

Thanks for the welcome.

I like the scripture you ad to your notes! God is Good!

I know all about the "Ask and you shall receive", I and my family have been Christian missionaries here in Mexico for 20 years.

Hey Bonedigger, Keep up the good work

Gary S

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky