Just joined, I don't know what I'm doing but I have time to learn.

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by bonedigger, May 19, 2014.

1. I guess I'm supposed to tell you all something about myself, Well, I'm originally from Nebraska, My user name Bonedigger comes from the fact that I like hunting fossils. I'm not a grave robber or anything like that. My current address is Harlingen Texas, but spend most of my time in Jaumave. Tamoulipas Mexico. I enjoy cooking for guests and like trying to make homemade anything, Cheese, sausage, jerky, bread, you name it I'll try it. Right now I would like to make a really good smoked sausage, something like Eckrich. I made some bratwurst the other day which were good but a bit dry.

2. brooksy

brooksy Master of the Pit

Welcome to SMF! Everything you need to know about food is here within these members. Just ask and you'll get the answers you're looking for.

3. Thank you for your reply Brooksy. I noticed that I misspelled Tamaulipas in my Intro. I guess they won't kick me out for that will they?

4. brooksy

brooksy Master of the Pit

They might!! You might want to serve the whole town some awesome BBQ and maybe they'll let you stay for a bit.

5. Hey Bonedigger, hello and welcome from East Texas,

Gary S

6. Hey Gary!

Thanks for the welcome.

I like the scripture you ad to your notes! God is Good!

I know all about the "Ask and you shall receive", I and my family have been Christian missionaries here in Mexico for 20 years.

7. waterinholebrew

waterinholebrew Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome, glad ya joined us !

8. Hey Bonedigger, Keep up the good work

Gary S